Tuesday 29 July 2008

First Impression


First impressions
A lot of men are happy to leave the responsibility of seduction to women. We all know why – women call the shots, so they might as well make the first move. However, delegating this responsibility to women is a very big mistake as the likelihood is you will not be chosen. Why? Well, the only thing that women can judge you on are your looks and unless you are the best looking male in the crowd you will lose the battle. However, if you show your personality, intelligence and sense of humor – you have a fighting chance.
So what does the seducing begin with? The first thing is the acquaintance, meaning that you will be judged on the first impression that you give. The stronger the first impression, the less effort you need to put in to seduce a lady and vice versa. Furthermore, you should also know that a good first impression will also allow you to hide a lot of your negative qualities afterwards.
http://changeurdatinglifeforever.com/articles/11.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!
! Finally I've found something which helped me. Thank you!

Also visit my web-site ... Party Pills Cheap

Anonymous said...

buy propecia propecia vs rogaine - propecia temple regrowth

Anonymous said...

I аlwayѕ used to stuԁy piece of wrіting іn news papers but now аs I
am а usег of ωeb sο from nοω I am using net for pοsts, thаnκѕ to web.


Fеel free to surf tо my ωеb site herbal incense for the home